Background

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

There's a First Time for Everything

Over the last 9 months I have been in the application process for medical school. In November I received an invitation to interview at the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine (WVSOM). That interview took place last Friday. The traveling to get there was difficult and a cancelled flight, flying into a different airport, and taking the route through the snow-covered mountains to Lewisburg put me in town at 3am on the day of my interview. At 8am I was there for the interview and had a great time with the faculty, staff and students there. I was very impressed with their medical facilities and the type of education they provide. Due to the holidays I probably won't hear back until the first of the year, so I am patiently waiting. Although the town only has 4,000 people, they have a Super Walmart, a Carnegie Hall, and some really neat Civil War history.

No comments:

Post a Comment