Background

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Silly Adele

So peaceful looking!

Love her smile! It melts my heart!
She loves shoes almost as much as I do!

My mom got her this bike for Christmas and we thought she would be too little to ride it, but she figured it out right away. She even got her cousin Soren to push her around like a princess!

Then being the older and wiser cousin, he got her to push him around! When she gets on the carpet she really has to lean into it to get it to go. So cute!


Addie doesn't like to cuddle very much, but here she is with her daddy!
Love the grin on her face!

It really looks like I let her put her finger in the outlet to get this
crazy hair effect, but trust me, I didn't!
I took her hair out of pigtails when I was getting her ready for bed and
this is what it looked like!


3 comments:

  1. She is so adorable! I love how she is pretty much smiling in each picture. What a happy little girl you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun surprise! i didn't know you had a blog! good for you... i'm so happy i found it. if you don't mind, i would love to come and see pictures of your beautiful little adele. she is so much bigger and cuter than i remember! travis' news about medical school is exciting.

    i learned how to make black silk flowers a few months ago and mentioned to nikki that i was going to send you one. she told me no because you are the flower goddess of them all! i would have been embarrassed! =) still. i was thinking about you. that's the point of my little story.

    i hope you continue to do well, and i'll keep up on the posts now that i know where you are!

    thanks for letting me take a look.
    ashley skifton
    just in case you are curious,
    we are at richardashley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie.. she is getting so big! How if life living with your parents?? Still loving it, and the snow?? I am done with snow for a while! I miss you and Trav and little Adele so much! We need to catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete