Background

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy 3rd Anniversary to Us!

Today we were married in Boise, ID three years ago! I couldn't have asked for a better husband and father. I love him more and more each day! Last night before going to bed I was remembering when we decided we were going to get married. Boy, were we young and innocent! I can't believe that the world lets such young people make such HUGE decisions! There isn't a day that goes by that I am not thankful for him marrying me!


Thanks to my mom and dad, we spent the weekend in Duluth, MN on the shore of Lake Superior without Adele. We had a beautiful hotel room where our door opened right onto the Lake. One of the highlights was being able to see a ship come into the harbor. We ordered pizza and ate it on the pier while it came in. It was so nice to spend time together, but I think Adele grew a foot while we were gone!

I love you so much Travis, and I can't wait to spend FOREVER with you!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 3 years! Its amazing how fast time goes by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey congrats! You two are perfect for each other. I know you will make it forever.

    PS, you look seriously cute in these pics! Love the boots!

    ReplyDelete