Background

Monday, October 24, 2011

Adele's First Camping Trip

Travis, my parents and I took Adele on her first camping trip in June. I know that it is crazy that it has been over a year since we have gone camping so it was long over due. She LOVED the tents and was so excited to be outside...so excited in fact that sleeping was not on the agenda. I was trying to get her to sleep in our tent and she started screaming, 'Daddy, help, daddy!' Not something you want to hear walking by a tent in a campground! She sure knows how to play us! We went to Lake Bemidji State Park and since there were lots of other campers we ended up taking her on a drive to fall asleep in her carseat. It was so great to spend time with my parents and enjoy Lake Bemidji before we moved.

No comments:

Post a Comment