Background

Monday, June 6, 2011

Garage Sale

Travis and I decided that we needed to get rid of weight and space for our move to Washington next month. We had a garage sale and had so much fun! It was so much work! I think if I put it into dollars to hours it would definitely be below minimum wage!

Seth and Halle let us have it at their house because we thought we would get more customers at their location and we were right! The cars kept coming all day! We set up 3 tents and hoped the weather would be good...I have a sunburn to prove how wonderful the weather was!

It took a lot of time to set up, but no time to take down. There were so many garage sales going on this weekend and I was sad to not be able to see what other people were selling. Hopefully in Yakima we can find some good finds to replace some of the things we sold today.


My mom, her boss, Halle's mom, Halle and I all put stuff in. Halle and I were the garage sale divas who became the cashiers! It was the first time I had put on a garage sale and had a great time. Well worth the time and effort!




No comments:

Post a Comment