Background

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Trip to the Twin Cities

Last weekend Travis and I went on trip to the Twin Cities. It was a great weekend away! I was surprised at how much I missed Adele though! We stayed downtown at The Normandy. It was so fun to be so close to shopping and great restaurants.
There is a first time for everything...room service! It was fun to have food brought to our room while we watched a movie.

It rained most of the time we were there. I really wanted a picture when we got out of the temple, but it was raining WAY too hard. Makes for some sweet pictures though.

Rain Forest Cafe at the Mall of America. I LOVE ZEBRA decor!

Another first for Travis...the Mall of America. Where they have it ALL!










2 comments:

  1. Ok, the bike riding, the room service, I want to come live where you are living! =) It looks so fun! I miss big cities like that. And no, pocatello doesn't count! =) I'm glad you are having such a great time, it goes to show how hard you both have been working to deserve it! Good luck with what lies ahead... by the way, Adele is too cute for words! She is sure getting big and beautiful! good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, did you give Travis the true Mall of America experience. Or was it the pick the store you already know and get out. I went once- yet did not get the full experience. NO ROLLER COASTER RIDE AROUND THE MALL. :(

    ReplyDelete