Background

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Itasca State Park

Last Wednesday we took a day trip to Itasca State Park to do some bike riding and meet up with a family that used to live in our ward a long time ago.The legend is that if you cross the Mississippi River at the Headwaters you will live a long and prosperous life...we decided to start Adele young. Let's hope this works!
Travis and I rented a tandem bike and my parents got a Burley to pull Adele. We LOVED it! Addie was so cute in her chariot.

My dad took this picture of Adele and I love it! This is where the Mighty Mississippi begins!

Oh the tandem bike! It was HILARIOUS! You know you have a great marriage when you are okay to sit in the back and let Travis be in the driving seat! I couldn't see and I couldn't move my handle bars, but I loved it anyway! I hope to get our own bikes when we move to Washington.

The fam at Lake Itasca. The weather has been so rainy here that we have to do our adventures despite the weather.

It was so fun to see Heather and her family again! We enjoyed great tin foil dinners and catching up!












No comments:

Post a Comment